Tuesday 8 December 2009

what a result

i managed to lose 2.25lbs so far this week, currently stand at 118.75lbs.

even though when i look in the mirror i swear i get bigger every single time. it makes me so mad, i just wish i had no fat on me at all like all my bones are stuff were nicely presented in my lovely thin flesh with no FAT. Sometimes i think i can see my bones and then i remember i must be hallucinating because i'm too fat to be model skinny and have nice bones yes and somedays its like i can see what people mean when they say i've lost weight but then it just fades and all the fat seems waay more obvious. If i were thin then i'd be a model and i'd be gorgeous and skinny and it would be fantastic. but i'm not and i wish i were. URGH just let mee be them with their stunning checkbones, and thighs, and arms, and stomach and bones etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment