Monday 7 December 2009

Hollla

Hey, I thought I should start by introducing myself and whats going on with me. In august, about 4 ish months ago I decided that I needed to up my as-yet failing attempts to lose weight. So I started Weight Watchers, don't know if you've heard of it but basically you work on a points basis fat and calorie ratio. Well I began to lose weight, going from my highest 148lbs down to about 140lbs in probably 1 and 1/2 months. This I thought was far too slow progress, so I brought down my points gradually, I was then eating only 15 points of food a day probably about 1400 calories. I reckon I was about 130lbs by this point and it was september. By the beginning of October i'd forgotten about the points and was now working with pure calories instead. My measurements were now being regularly recorded and i'd even binged/purged a couple of times.

i've been carry on like this but i've come to a halt. i've stopped at 120lbs, and it's just not good enough. i'm still trying to only eat 1000 calories a day and I probably binge and purge once but it cancel each other out, so i'm consuming and keeping inside me 1000 calories. Which is far too many.

I need support to keep going, i need to reach 97lbs and i need to lower my calorie intake but i have no-one to turn to. Please help me keep going? reply and comment me as we work together to make me thinner and in turn beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment